Graduate Professional Studies
Online. Flexible. Personalized.
The College of Professional Studies offers competency-based certificates and a customizable master's program in the following areas:
- Business Acumen - Learn more about the inner workings of a business, managing yourself, and managing for results.
- Competency-based Education Program Design - Designed for higher education faculty and staff and other educational or training professionals who wish to learn how to create and design a CBE program.
- Global Leadership - Enhance your global and cross-cultural competencies and prepare to lead diverse teams at home or abroad.
- Performance Coaching - Learn to be a professional executive coach, or just apply coaching competencies that will enhance your effectiveness as a leader.
- Strategic Leadership - Develop the six competencies research shows effective leaders need to exhibit at a strategic level.
These programs can be completed separately, or students can stack two certificates to build a custom master of professional studies degree in organizational leadership. Some distinguishing features of this program are:
- Fully online content in select certificates with collaborative seminars to build professional connections
- Credit for prior learning, up to six hours earned in our CORE Competency Assessment Center
- Intensive coaching faculty model to meet individual needs
- Finish in as little as 12 months
- Curriculum tied to workplace needs