Here are our non-faculty openings today
At a campus that is actually a small city with restaurants and food service, lodging, public facilities and grounds, health care, security, business services, marketing and more, there are almost as many non-teaching jobs as faculty positions. Here are some current openings.
But a word before you begin looking, Lipscomb University is associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and the religious tenets it holds. Primary consideration is given to staff applicants who are active members of a congregation of the Church of Christ.
- Administrative Assistant, School of Nursing
- Director of Graduate Enrollment Management
- Director of Business Development, Spark
- Vice President of Communication and Marketing
- Administrative Assistant, Academic Success Center
- Student Services Coordinator
- Recruiting and PR Coordinator, Track and Cross Country
- Events Setup Coordinator
- Assistant Coach, Women's Basketball
- Residence Hall Director, Alumni Hall
- Admissions Specialist, Lipscomb Academy
- Missions Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant, Development and Major Gifts
- Admissions Recruiter
- Project/Budget Manager and Administrative Assistant, University Communication and Marketing
- Entertainment and Technical Services Audio Visual Technician
- Entertainment and Technical Services Lighting Technician
- Event Operations Setup Technician
Applications for positions in auxiliary services (i.e. Facilities and Maintenance) will be accepted only when openings are available.